Thursday, April 23, 2009

For Sale by Owner








For sale:
One blonde hair, blue eyed, very energetic 3 year old. Does well with older children and most babies. Very playful and cuddly. Eats very little so food cost is not much. Loves to be held and read to. Good in the bath if you like to have your bathroom cleaned with splashing. Almost potty trained. Has been that way for a while. Speaks well even when asked to stop talking. Comes with the same clothes he has worn for the last year and a dirty face. If your interested in him just let me know. We can even let you take him for a test run if you just want to try for a weekend or week or month or until he is 8. I'm also selling a 4 year old almost identical to the 3 year old just a little older. (Sorry baby in picture is not included)

6 comments:

nickndest said...

HAHA!! How about a trade?

The Boring Family said...

How much are you asking. My oldest has been wanting a brother for a long time! :)

Tawna said...

BAHAHAHAHA! I'm with Destiny, I'll trade you. YOu can even have your pick.

Mayrhofen kids said...

I'll trade Erin and Kryssi for Logan and Parker. We can trade back in a week. lol

Jason and Amanda said...

Summer! I'm glad to hear from you! Looks like fun and not sure of the price, but we are always up for a good deal--especially on kids!
Also--too funny--our "baby" Travis was born on Oct 13 just like your Drake?!

hillary said...

Hi Summer - it's Hillary! You are so funny! Your blog is cute & your children are even cuter! Your grandma gives me updates on you occassionally but blogs are the best! I'm glad to know you're doing well!