Friday, July 3, 2009

For my sister and sister-in-law

With having 4 kids I should know by now never to say "my kid will never do that", when other kids are making a mess or wearing cowboy boots with shorts or screaming at the store. So this is my apology to my sister and sister-in-law for laughing and saying that my kids will never climb in the dishwasher while I am trying to do them. I now get why you waited to do the dishes when the kids were sleeping. Guess thats what I will have to do from now on.





This was only 20 min. after he pulled my scentsy of the coffee table and broke it. Yes now i have to be scentsyless all weekend and we have people coming over. How am I suppose to make my house smell good? Light a candle or bake? I don't think that will work for me. Once you go scentsy you can never go back.

1 comments:

nickndest said...

HAHA! Oh I'm sooo sorry about the scentsy:( This dishwasher thing doesn't get easier. He'll learn to take the dishes out and drive the dish carts(do they really have a name for them) and drive them like cars.