Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dr. Seuss

When I was little I had an imaginary friend. His name was Johnny. Johnny was my best friend. We went everywhere and did everything together. My parents have told me that he would eat dinner with me and his parents would sometimes drive the car. To my siblings this was just weird. I was starting to agree with them because really who has an imaginary friend. And then the school year began. When Big bro. and Sissy started coming home with stories of what they did at school all of the sudden Bubba would bring up what he and Da Sus(aka. Dr. Seuss) did. He would explain that Dr. Seuss is spending the night,what toys they played with together and what stores I took them to. Yes, it looks like Bubba has an imaginary friend.
This is a picture of him and Dr. Seuss together. Don't worry I didn't see Dr. Seuss sitting with him.

0 comments: