Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sissy Turns 6 !!!


Sissy's birthday was last Friday she turned 6. Instead of having a birthday party I was able to talk her into going to Build a Bear. So on Saturday my mom, my sister-n-law, and I took her. She really wanted a horse but they didn't have any. She picked out this puppy instead. It is definitely an experience to go to a Build a Bear Workshop. They have so many options for clothing. And that is where they get you. I didn't think it would cost that much. But I didn't add any of their little extras. And the people that work there are very sneaky. See they don't talk to the parents they ask the children what they want. Because of this Sissy's dog almost got a pair of panties. Even though I'm complaining about the price and happy workers it was worth it. Sissy loves her dog Sally and loves to get her dressed. She has two outfits one from Hubby and I and a church outfit from my parents. She says that it was the best birthday ever. And that's what makes me happy.

1 comments:

nickndest said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! I can't believe she's already six.