Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A bunch of star wars geeks




Slideshow


For Halloween we dressed up as Star Wars charcters. Yes the boys had a lot of say on what the family was going to be this year. It was great though and nice to do something as a family. The kids and Hubby went to a carnival at Sissy's school on Thursday night. They had a lot of fun. The highlight of the night was when they had a lightsaber fight with Darth Vader. On Friday we went trick-or-treating around my parents neighborhood while my parents watched Little bro. My brother dressed up as Frankenstein which at first scared Bubba but after that first scare nothing we saw that night scared him. At one point he walked by a guy dressed up as a monster and all Bubba said was "hi monster". It was so funny. The kids had a lot of fun and got compliments on thier costumes. After trick-or-treating we hung out at my parents house. The kids stood at the door and handed out the candy to all the kids trick-or-treaters. The funniest part was when Big bro. and Sissy went to do something else and left Cousin(my 2 year old niece) and Bubba incharge of handing out the candy. They did a really good job but it had a lot of people confused. It was a really fun Halloween. Luckly I have Big bro. and Bubbawho have already started to talk about what we will be next year so I don't have to wait to think about Halloween.

1 comments:

nickndest said...

I love it! You guys looked great.