Friday, October 31, 2008

So excited

A couple of nights ago I was watching t.v. and the best preview for a movie came on. Thats right the preview for Twilight. I am so excited to go and watch it. Those who are reading this probably figure that I'm just another married woman who is in love with a vampire. But thats not true at all. Edward is ok and all but you see I'm on team Jacob. Thats right I'm in love with the other one. Don't get me wrong Edward is a great guy. It's just that he is a little to perfect for me. And is way to mature. Jacob to me is perfect. He is the fun loving guy with just the right amount of immaturity(if there is such a thing). So while most will go to the movie to see Edward I will be there to see Jacob. ( okay and maybe a little bit of Edward too.)

1 comments:

nickndest said...

Yeah I'm excited too. It comes out on the 21st and I'll be in Tucson on the 21st. I told mom that we'll go and have the guys watch the kids. Sorry, I'm team Edward. I'll wear my shirt it says "I'm in love with a vampire named edward, did I metion my husband and 2 kids" There are some cool sayings for Jacob fans-my favorite is Jacob 108degrees of pure hotness.