Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin carving contest


Saturday was our wards Chili Cook Off. They also had a pumpkin carving contest. Hubby and the kids carved a pumpkin to take with them. ( I stayed home with Little bro.) Hubby did a great job making the face of the pumpkin. Like every year he cut the pumpkin and then it was time for me to help. I am the only one who will take the seeds out. Hubby thinks that it is gross because it is slimy. Slowly the kids are coming along to my side. Sissy actually took some of the seeds out. Big bro. put his hand in(although he didn't touch anything). Bubba got on a chair up next to the pumpkin before he started to freak out. Anyways with the awesome design and the clean out ablities our pumpkin won 2nd place.

1 comments:

nickndest said...

I love your 2 pumkins:) The pumpkin's inards are the best part. I love to squish it through my fingers.