Monday, October 27, 2008

6 Quirks

Okay so here is the tag from Tawna. It took me forever to figure out my quirks mostly because I know I'm perfect :) So I had to ask Hubby what they were and he came up with some pretty fast.

1.) I am not a morning person but I'm not really a night person either. I love to go to bed early and hate the fact that I have to wake up to take Sissy to school.
2.) If I don't finish a book within 3 days it's not worth reading. I love to read but I just hate waiting to see what the ending is.
3.) I have to have a nap everyday. I tell people that the kids need a nap but it's actually me that needs the nap.
4.) The dishwasher has to be loaded a certain way. I know I'm lucky to have a dishwasher or even someone help me but for some reason the dishes have to be in there a certain way. If they are not I usually will go back and fix it myself.
5.) I make a list for everything that I do. Even if I do the same thing everyday I have to have a list or else I wont do anything. If I need to make a phone call to the Doctors or whoever it wont get done until I put it on my list. And I just love the feeling of being able to cross things out when they are done.
6.) I hate walking around barefeet. I don't know what it is but I have to have socks on all the time when I am home. I love flip-flops but when I take them off I automatically put on my socks.

Okay so there are the 6 I'll tag Destiny because she is all I know.

0 comments: