Friday, October 3, 2008

Daddy/Daughter campout

This last weekend was the daddy/daughter campout for our ward. Sissy was so excited to go. They got to sleep outside in a tent and hang out together. I don't get a whole lot of information on what they do because they are so wiped out. All I know is that Sissy looks forward to it every year. Because Sissy went camping the boys wanted to do something fun also. So we went and had a sleepover at my parents house. The boys loved it.
This week has been busy with Sissy at school and I had a Dr. appointment. I am now in the 37th week. The dr. said she gives me a 50% chance of having the baby this week. I just laughed and said that none of my kids have come on their own and I don't think this one will either.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

mum get real,both alone togetherprobably sharing a bed, nothing is talked about, they are wiped out after, sissy LOVES going,kind of obvious daddyfucks her all the time