Monday, February 9, 2009

Package Day



Slideshow




I've had a couple of not really bad weeks but defintely not good weeks. Our dishwasher went out 2 weeks ago and is still not fixed. The repair man said that is would cost around $400 to fix it so John is trying to find a better deal. Until then I have to do dishes by hand. Okay it doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but when I have to wash dishes 2-3 times a day it gets pretty boring. I'm also now babysitting. Most days aren't too bad, but lately there has been a lot more fighting between the kids. And then just other issues. WOW, I didn't mean to complain so much in this but I had to tell you a little background on us so you could see the good of the day. Here is the good news, as the boys would say, I was checking the mail and wondering how many bills we would have this time and to my surprise there was a package instead. The kids were super excited asking who it was from. I told them from Grandma and Grandpa Boring. Their reply oh the ones' with Angel. As soon as we got home we opened it up and took out all the goodies. Seeing the kids so excited put me in such a better mood. As did the card that they sent me. The kids love getting packages from Grandma and Grandpa Boring. I'm so grateful that they spend the time to send gifts to the kids each holiday.

1 comments:

Tawna said...

What are you talking about? Dishes are so much fun by hand-they are the highlight of my day!

I'm sorry that things aren't going too smoothly at your house right now. I hope they get better. Things are pretty much the same here (meaning- not so smooth as well). So I can totally relate.

Anyway-listen to Mamma Mia and ignore everything else. I always feel better!