Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Snow Day




Tuesday morning we woke up to snow. It was so wonderful. The school called and let us know that school was cancelled for the day. The kids were so excited. They started asking if they could go outside at 6:30 and I finally let them go out around 8:30. It was so cold but the kids had fun throwing the snow at each other. By noon it was all melted but for a couple of hours it seemed like winter. Bubba stayed out the longest and now has a little bit of a cold. This morning he came and told me that his "noe is nuffy". Someday he will be able to pronounce his S's . Oh and on an even happier note my dishwasher was fixed this morning.

2 comments:

nickndest said...

Wow! You guys got alot more snow than us. Looks like fun and makes me want hot cocoa.

Tawna said...

I'm so jealous!!!