Thursday, March 12, 2009

Is it really March?

Last Monday I had a fever and was feeling extremely tired so Hubby took part of the day off and came home to watch the kids for me while I slept. The kids were complaining about how warm it was and John decided to get out the slip-n-slide for them. However he couldn't find it and so they had to go the old fashioned way and just play with the hose. Most of the kids had fun. Big bro. said it was a little cold and Sissy hated walking on the dry grass with her bare feet. Bubba lately has been our little devil and had fun getting everyone wet. I didn't get a picture of Little bro. but he was sitting in the doorway laughing at the kids as they were screaming with delight. Fortunately the weather has cooled off a little and so I still have time to get the kids some shorts and sandals before it stays warm.


It was hard getting a picture of Sissy because she kept going in the house to look for shoes.

Big bro. looks like he is freezing but it really wasn't that cold. And I do feed my kids but here it looks like Big bro. doesn't have any meat on his body.

Our little Devil child. He loved getting Daddy all wet and he even has a little laugh when he is doing it.


0 comments: