Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bubbas' birthday and Spring Break



Bubbas birthday was this last week. On Sunday his nursery leaders gave him a birthday crown. It was a great start to the day of his party. After church my parents and my brothers family came over for dinner and cake. He loved having all the attention on him.
On Monday the kids and I went up to my sisters house to spend a couple of days. We had a lot of fun with them. We spent one day going to Kingman and then the others just at her house. The kids love playing with each other. It is so nice that my kids have so many cousins to play with.
Wednesday was Bubbas' real birthday. We were at The Johnsons' house (some of my sisters friends). They found out that it was Bubbas birthday and made him a birthday cake. He was so happy that they made it for him. Or at least I was. While we were eating the cake Bubba said mom you know what my favorite part is. I asked him what and he said when everyone sang Happy Birthday Bubba.
The rest of Spring Break was fun. It is always nice to hang out with my sister and the kids loved playing around with their cousins. The kids asked the next day if we could go to their cousins' again. They can't wait for this summer when we will camp with everyone for a week.

1 comments:

nickndest said...

We had a blast. Colter is ready for you guys to come back.