Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blessings week Three

Okay I forgot to do this on Sunday. This week our family has been blessed with having 3 vehicles. I've wanted to sell the truck for a long time but Hubby is always saying that it would make a good back up car if we needed it. This week it finally came into use. Hubbys' car that he takes to work was having issues. Major issues because we thought that the transmission was going out. So for the last week he has driven my car and I have had the truck. We were also blessed by the fact that Hubby took in his car and they replaced a filter and now it seems to be working alot better. It might even last until this summer which would be wonderful. Sorry no pictures this time my camera needs new batteries and truthfully I don't think anyone wants to see a picture of Hubbys' car anyways.

1 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

That is a true blessing! A back up car just in case. :)