Monday, October 4, 2010

Number 5

I didn't really tell a whole lot of people that we were going to have baby #5. It wasn't a hard pregnancy I was just tired all of the time. Because of that I got behind in my blogging. At 20 weeks we went in and found out that is was going to be another boy. Sissy and I were a little dissappointed but we have got over it and realized that it will be fun to have another boy. I was induced Sept. 11th and had him @9:30pm. He weighed 7lbs 8oz. and was 21 inches long. He is a good sleeper and can sleep through almost all of the noises at home and the constant kisses from Lil' bro. The kids all love having him. Although we still can't get Sissy to change his diaper. We are so happy to have him in our home and love him so much.







2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

he is so precious and so tiny!! Congratulations!

L Murray said...

Wow!! Congratulations!! He is so cute and so small! You'll have to tell me how five is!! We'll both have 4 boys and one girl though my girl will be the last! Again...good luck with the newborn and 5 kids. Whew!! You are a GREAT mom!