Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We've got spirit how 'bout you

This last week was Spirit week at Sissy and Big Bro. school. The kids had a lot of fun(on most days) dressing up for school. Monday was tie day. I forgot to take pictures that day, but they both went to school wearing their dads ties.  Tuesday was Wacky hair day. Big bro loved his hair spiky and red. Wednesday they dressed up as nerds. Big bro. was excited about it until he saw what he looked like. He cried and cried over his hair so I fixed it to how he wanted it after I took the picture. Sissy was up for anything including wearing Lil' bro. vest to school. She is such a good sport. Thursday was retro day. I could think of a million ideas for Sissy but none for Big bro. Luckily we had found a picture on the Internet of a kid dressed for retro day and he loved it. I think he looks like the blond kid off of the original Karate Kid movie. Friday was school spirit day. I love how their school colors are red and black. It makes it very easy to find clothes to wear. It was a great week I can't wait to do it again next year (yes I am living vicariously through my children).

Wacky Hair day

Nerd Day

School Spirit Day

Retro Day

1 comments:

Kori said...

Do your children have names?