Sunday, December 4, 2011

Big Bro. Turns 7

In our family we only do big birthday parties for the kids every 3 years starting when they turn 7. This year that meant that Big Bro. finally got his big party. It started out with him wanting to do a Halloween Carnival but then at the last minute he decided to do a Lego theme party. It was a lot of fun coming up with Lego games and treats.



Big Bro. Putting the head on the mini-fig.


The group working on building                                     


I made the Pinata myself this year. I think I will be buying from now on.
I am just not crafty enough to make it.

His Lego cake. Not what I pictured it would be, but the 7 year old boys liked it.

I love having Big Bro. our family. He is a very good example to his younger brothers and is very good with taking care of Little Bro. when I need help. 

0 comments: