Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Superheros ahead

I know that Halloween was well over a month ago but I am just now getting to it. This Halloween it was one of the boys again who got to pick what the theme for the family costumes. This year the family went as superheros. Hubby was Mr. Fantastic, I was Wasp (don't ask who she is because I still don't know), Sissy was Captain Americas daughter, Big Bro. was Ironman, Bubba was Wolverine and Little Bro. was The Hulk. Like last year we went to my parents house and had dinner and then went trick-or-treating around their neighborhood. The kids had a blast. I think going to my parents house is becoming a tradition, which is great with me because my dad really decks the house out.

Sissy flying off


Bubba as Wolverine

Big Bro. being so strong


Little Bro. confused at everyone dressed up



0 comments: