Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Plays

November was filled with lots of plays. By lots I really only mean two and a movie. Hubby took me to go and see Phantom of the Opera. It was so good. I have always loved the music from it and I love the movie. To see it in "real life" was awesome. I can't wait to go and see it again. Okay so I don't know when that will happen but I'm still excited. I also loved getting to dress up and leave the kids behind at my parents house. The second play I went to was pretty funny or at least it was to a mother. The kids did a Thanksgiving play about the first Thanksgiving. I really couldn't hear any of the kids but they had fun dressing up in the paper hats. After the play their class served soup and pumpkin pie that they had made. Then over Thanksgiving break I got to go to the theater and watch New Moon. Wow oh wow. Loved it. SO much better than the first and I'm not just saying that because Jacob doesn't wear a shirt for almost the entire movie. I could have stayed there and watched it again but Hubby was nice enough to watch the kids so I had to go back.










1 comments:

nickndest said...

man you really caught up on your blog. Sounds like youre having fun. I love school plays.